Hello, welcome to The Remaining Rings!

This little box is either asking you to join the adventure or reclaim the ranks. Come, it's time to gather your men and embark on the adventure of a life time.
Hello, welcome to The Remaining Rings!

This little box is either asking you to join the adventure or reclaim the ranks. Come, it's time to gather your men and embark on the adventure of a life time.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE SITE IS NOW OPEN! SIGN ONTO THE SITE AND GET THOSE PLOT LINES ROLLING! WE MUST FIND THOSE REMAINING RINGS SO WE CAN RULE WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE OURS - theremainingrings team. P.S. Site plot, history and other items will be added as soon as they're thought up by our team. Thanks!

I don't know what people mean when they say GM - God Mod - GMing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sythril

Sythril

I don't know what people mean when they say GM - God Mod - GMing Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what people mean when they say GM - God Mod - GMing   I don't know what people mean when they say GM - God Mod - GMing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:46 pm

So, if you've clicked this little FAQ you're probably either confused or extremely confused about what the term GM - God Mod or GMing means. This is a term used by the RPG world, it means God Modelling. God Modelling is the term used when a person writes the emotions, actions or expressions of the other thread writer/s without express permission otherwise. Eg. No God-Modding.

Also known as God-Modeling or simply GMing, this is when someone writes another player's reaction to what you wrote. For example:

Sythril writes:
Sythril sat in her room looking sternly at the young maid who had been caught stealing items from the kitchen. "What were you thinking?" she snapped, glaring at her. The maid began to cry uncontrollably. Through her tears, she tried to apologize and explain.

When you post, remember that it is about YOU and what YOUR character does, not what the other person does. If you have any other questions regarding this subject, please contact an Administrator. They aren't scary... I swear.
Back to top Go down

I don't know what people mean when they say GM - God Mod - GMing
Page 1 of 1