Hello, welcome to The Remaining Rings!

This little box is either asking you to join the adventure or reclaim the ranks. Come, it's time to gather your men and embark on the adventure of a life time.
Hello, welcome to The Remaining Rings!

This little box is either asking you to join the adventure or reclaim the ranks. Come, it's time to gather your men and embark on the adventure of a life time.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE SITE IS NOW OPEN! SIGN ONTO THE SITE AND GET THOSE PLOT LINES ROLLING! WE MUST FIND THOSE REMAINING RINGS SO WE CAN RULE WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE OURS - theremainingrings team. P.S. Site plot, history and other items will be added as soon as they're thought up by our team. Thanks!

Nice Surprise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Garion

Nice Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 am

Garion smirked at Calliah and took his plate, sitting opposite the female and began to ate with gusto. Even though he ate last night, he couldn't help how hungry he felt. He got up and made himself and Calliah a cup of tea while pouring Nix a glass of milk. He placed the cup in front of Calliah, his smirk not leaving his face.

"It's not the same tea from last night either," he mused, sitting down and finishing his breakfast. "Would you mind joining me in the hills? I need your sensetive hearing, there is a herd of wild horses I've been tracking and if I can get the upper hand it'd be great in capturing a mare or filly." he asked, though he had a feeling she may be wanting to be on her way.

"Of course, you don't have to." he said as he leant back on his chair and sipped on his tea. Nix decided to pipe up.

"Yeah! Come with us! It'd be nice to have another girl around... daddy always complains I'm too much like him and that I need more women in my life." she glared at her father as if to get him in trouble with Calliah.

"Nix, you can ride Jack up there as long as you promise to stay quiet." he scolded her gently, a faint frown on his face. She went back to being quiet and eating her eggs. His eyes turned to Calliah, embers seemed to be burning inside them as he looked at her. Her hair was a little askew from sleep, her eyes seemed to be dancing like all Elves' did.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 am

Calliah returned the smirk Garion had been giving her as she ate the food with vigor. She had been starved of a meal, and only now realized that she hadn't actually eaten at all the night before. The food was more than welcome. Stretching her leg a bit, she felt a twang of soreness, though didn't let it show. At least she could move without them ripping open or she would be stuck in bed far much longer than she would like.

Her brow lifted as Garion placed a cup of tea in front of her and she took a sip as he pointed out that it was different from the one last night. She hoped so, falling asleep was not quite on her agenda at that moment in time. Still sipping it, she listened to Garions purposal as well as his little girl chiming in to pursued her to join them.

Though, she had little to do that day, she wasn't sure if she should tell Sythril what she was up to or not. Though Nix's point did make Calliah make up her mind. "Very well! I will join you guys. Figure I might as well help you since you helped me last night and give you some womanly attention," she pointed out in a gracious tone, though the smirk still there as she looked at Garion before Nix with a cute smile.

Returning her attention back to Garion, she gave him lurid look, finishing off her tea. It was soothing, and she stood up, taking all the plates once they were cleared. "I figure now, we must get ready?" she questioned Garion a playful glint in her pretty green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 am

Garion couldn't help but smirk as Nix got up and ran to her room. Her giggles echoed throughout the house and then a squeal of horror. She came running back out and held up her boot. "The pixies took my other one!" she squealed, horror etched upon her face as she ran to her father.

"Well, didn't I tell you that the Pixies would take your other boot if you left them out?" he quipped, a look of mock horror also on his face. She gasped and ran back to her room, without a word Garion motioned to the trunk where he kept his bow and arrow. It was hidden in there to teach her a lesson.

"She thinks she can keep her stuff strewn all over the place, when I come home at night I have no intention to clean up after her when I'm exhausted." he whispered as Nix came running back.

"Can you tell the Pixies I'm sorry?" she said, grabbing onto his pant's leg and tugged on it.

"Only if you promise to never leave your boots out again." he said, giving her a serious look. She nodded and dashed off, her things normally reappeared after she left the room. Garion smirked again and opened his trunk carefully and removing said item of clothing.

"I have some clean clothes, if you're willing to wear them. I didn't get a chance to soak your clothes last night, so I'll put them in this morning." he said, waiting for Nix to come running back out which almost immediately she did. He gave her back the boot and she finished getting ready in her room.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

Calliah couldn't help but snicker at the scene that played around her. Garion was adorable with his daughter and the games he played with her, even though it taught her a lesson, were fun as well. Who would have thought.

"Thats a good way to keep her from leaving a mess." she giggled herself as Nix came back in with apologies for the Pixies. After she had gotten her boot back and ran back to her room, Calliah nodded.

"That is fine, so long as I have something to wear," she teased. Not like she could help find a horse clad in nothing. Of course the thought was amusing, but Nix would be there. and that would be extremely inappropriate if she were to do that. She folllowed Garion to his room and grabbed the clothes he had given her, though hardly caring he was there and stipped down before pulling on the new clothes. It was nice to wear fresh linens, she had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am

Garion led her to his room, it was a little bit bigger than the spare room but not by much. He went to another trunk and pulled out a pair of breeches, boots, and a white cotton shirt. It had puffy sleeves, eyeing the other items in the trunk he glanced at Calliah and made a quick assumtion.

He pulled out a plain black leather corset that could either be worn on the inside or the outside of a cotton shirt. It was well worn, particularily when it came to riding in. It was up to Calliah whether she wanted to wear it or not. He gulped as she stripped in front of him and looked anywhere in the room except her to give her privacy.

"Could warn a guy," he said, she was standing between him and the door. "Goddamnit, you elves really don't care...do you?"
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

Calliah smiled and pondered if she wanted to wear the corset or not. Though she voted for it almost intsantly. It would bring out her curves better, and allowed her to feel a little more agile without the puffy clothing making her feel slow.

Slipping the leather corset over te shirt and pulling tight and tying it, she snickered as she noticed Garion look anywhere else but her. Such manners, though she wondered if would ever take a peak.

The blonde shook her head. "No all, I just don't care. Why hide what I was born with," she teased as she ran her fingers down his exposed back teasinly before turning away to give him his privacy to dress himself.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:50 am

Garion shivered as her fingers trailed down his back, he knew she had poison under those things and kept a watchful eye out. She left the room, he looked at her retreating back and decided to let himself admire her lovely figure.

"I'll be damned..." he mumbled as he began dressing into clean breeches, his knee high leather boots, a white cotton shirt similar to Calliah's only he didn't do it up all the way. He pulled on his full length black leather chaps and did them up, he grabbed his bag and walked out to the kitchen. He pulled on his sword, finding it clean and absolutely shining. He raised a brow at Calliah who was sitting on the rug and helping Nix get her boots on. They all looked similar, despite their size and ages.

"Ready Nix?" he asked, going to grab some bred and cheese to put in the bag. He shoved a few bandages and pastes into it as well, grabbing a water container and filling it. He bustled around, preparing for the day and those joining him.

"Any particular types of jam?" he called over his shoulder, looking at his stores. There was a selection of raspberry, black berry and a combination.

"Raspberry!" cried Nix, running out of the house to go get Jack ready for a ride. Garion laughed and motioned for Calliah to join her, "I'll just grab my bow, arrows and a few extra knives for you." he said, he saw Nix running over to the paddock where the old gray horse stood eating grass.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 am

Calliah smirked as she felt him shudder before leavin the room. She made her way down stairs quickly, glad to be dressed in something mobile and clean bfore picking up the sword she had promised to clean from last night. Shined and ready to use, she set so he could grab it easily before helping Nix put on her boots.

Sitting on the ground still, she listened to Garion ask if they had a preference on jam, though before she could say a thing, Nix chimmed in and sat raspberry. Good thing she was rather fond of the fruit. Though she wouldn't make a fuss if she didn't like it either.

Standing up from the ground, she nodded to Garion and walked outside to see Nix run over to the horse. Making her way slowly, she watched the girl. Even having only met the pair yesterday, they sure did act a lot alike. Not that it was a bad thing, she supposed. What would be better than a well taught strong woman?
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Garion followed out, securing the house and making sure the dogs guarded it. He went to the barn, he grabbed his saddle and bridle. Nix was dancing about his feet in excitement, he chuckled and handed her the saddle blanket.

"Grab the brush and start brushing, he's in for a long day and we want him looking his best." he smiled fondly as she rushed off, he followed her with his own brush to reach the horse's back and placed the saddle on the wooden fence.

Calliah was sitting on the rail, rubbing the horse's face. He was relaxed, most Elves had that affect on animals.

He quickly saddled up his horse, he was aged mentally and physically more than his actual age. He was only fifteen years old, just past his prime but he could still do everything that was asked of him. "Remember what I said about pushing him to hard," Garion said as he lifted Nix up into the saddle, she took the reins and nudged Jack into a trot away from them.

Garion looked at the bag and pulled it over his shoulder, he shoved a knife into his boot and handed Calliah two of them. Once they were both ready, he took off at a steady jog after Jack who was heading in the direction of the hills.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Calliah smiled and patted the horse all the while Garion and Nix were getting thingd ready. Jack was calm, and decent in age, though he still managed his work. He gave him props as she watched the two come back and make him look good. Once done, she too the knives he offered her and stuffed them in her boots. Easy access, plus she had no other places to put the things. After Nix and Jack ran off, Garion followed, and soon did Calliah at a quick pace to catch up. Once they made it to the hills, Calliah couldn't help the awe that went over her face. It was beautiful. "Oh my..." she breathed, looking over the land.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 am

Garion grinned stupidly and pulled Nix from the saddle, she ran for a cave that was only a few meters away and began to play. "It's Nixie's cave," Garion said, removing the saddle bags and taking them to the cave.

"Remember the rules, you never leave the cave while I'm working. Scream if you're in trouble, Calliah and I are going to go get us some new horses... okay?" he said, kissing his daughter on the forehead and heading back to where his horse and Calliah were standing.

"The ropes I have will hold, I want to get a filly and a colt if I can. If not, it doesn't really matter." he said, mounting up into the saddle. Jack seemed to become alert, like a young horse again. He danced on the spot, Garion spoke gentle words to him and he seemed to calm only a little.

"It has been a while, old friend." Garion mused and pet his neck soothingly.

"Ready?" he asked Calliah, looking at her with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 am

Calliah giggled as she watched the little girl head immediately to the near by cave. Seemed routine, though it hardly seemed to phase the little girl. Though she had the attention to stay there, so it seemed a bit redundant to point that out.

After he had mounted the horse, she looked across the hills, listening for the horses the male so wished to possess. Nodding, she gave him a wink. "Been ready," she teased as she looked across the plains.

Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 am

"They were last spotted down by the river," he said quietly, nudging Jack forward. If Garion wasn't holding him back, he would've taken off at a gallop. He danced as he walked, pulling against the reins to go forward.

"Jack," he scolded, glaring at his horse's ears. His eyes roamed to Calliah who was listening out for these horses. There was a chestnut filly he was after and a bay colt with a star on his face, if bred with Jack, the filly would have a lovely foal.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 am

Calliah nodded to Garion as he pointed out that the horses were last seen by the river. Likely, she had to admit. Pulling out a ribbon she had managed to procure, she fixed her hair and pinned it up.

Ease of having it out of the way, as well as knowing that it wasn't messy anymore. Walking a bit ahead of the equine that was carrying Garion, she heard gallops. She paused in her tracks to pin point the direction. They had headed along the river before making their way around the hill. They were distant, but she could pick up their tracks. "This way," she whispered, walking a different path from before.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 am

Garion followed on Jack, his mind prepared to leap into action at any moment. He was a natural horseman, born and raised in the saddle. He began to trot after the young woman, in awe of how she moved. Her rump wasn't that bad to look at either, maybe he should rethink his opinions on the elves. This one wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 am

Cal kept her movements swift and silent as she heard Garion and Jack followed. She could tell they were growing near. Garion seemed to be well enthralled and talented with the equine, he was sure to get the new horses he wished. Though she would stay out of the way if he wished her to.

Spotting a couple of them, she motioned for Garion to see if either of them were the kind he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:26 am

Garion had caught sight of a few horses, they were watching them. He didn't see the colt or the filly, he shook his head at Calliah. They weren't it. He motioned Jack forward again, a a steady trot.

"I'd appreciate it if you used your Elven talents to come with you an I. Wrap a rope around their necks, tell them they won't be harmed... They respect your kind." he said quietly, removing two ropes from the saddle.

"The chestnut filly and the bay colt, they're on the ridge together. The bay with the white star on his forehead... he's got his father's strong confirmation... by his age he's about to be kicked out anyway..." Garion said, dismounting from the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:33 am

Calliah nodded and took the rope that Garion handed to her. "Very well," she mused. It seemed like the animals were susceptible to being calm around her. Though she was not as used to being with animals like her sister, she was always willing to help.

"Ready?" she questioned softly, ready herself to go get the horses he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 am

"As I'll ever be," he said and made quick work at removing the saddle from Jack's back. He placed on a rock, removing his bridle and remounting with no gear.

"It's better to introduce a horse without it's tack, it shows the new ones incentive to bond with me. They see how me and Jack communicate, they'll eventually catch on." he smirked, patting Jack's neck.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 am

Calliah smiled and nodded. "Well then lets go," she teased and made her way in the general direction of the colt and filly were. They were beautiful, and wild. The thought amused her, though let them drift. Had to keep her focus.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 am

Garion watched and waited as Calliah walked forward, the ropes in her hands. She was stealthy, her words on the wind as she spoke to the large creatures. They seemed to swarm around her in greeting, Elves really did become one with nature.

She approached the two younger animals on the ridge, they were nervous and snorted loudly before pawing the ground. She offered her hand, they came to her and she spoke to them in words he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am

Calliah had stealthaly managed her way to the horses, breathed words to calm the equine down, and they swarmed her. Patting a few of them to reassure them that she, as well as Garion, were not a threat.

Making her way past them, she made way for the targeted horses. They were nervous and pawed the ground, though that did not make her faulter. Holding out her hand, they came to her and she spoke words of her native tongue. Wrapping the ropes around the horses necks, she reassured them that Garion was as friendly as she was and that they had nothing to worry about. Guiding them back to the male, she smiled. "Well, here you are," she mused, patting both of them gently.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 am

Garion remained on Jack's back as Calliah approached them with the two very young horses, he stayed still and whispered gentle and kind words. They looked confused, looking between Jack and Garion.

"He has never been misused, he's a proud animal and will be your herd leader." Garion said and dismounted from Jack, he walked up to the horses and rubbed their foreheads.

"I'll call you Baden and you, my young filly will be called Liah." he said, running his hands along the horses flanks, legs and stomachs to check for any swelling or wounds.

"I'll be your best friend," he whispered, still talking to them as he felt how tense they were.
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 am

Calliah smiled and watched Garion apporach the animals and she left their sides and stood on her own. She was glad she could help with obtaining new horses for the man. Gvae her something to do for the day. Stretching a bit, she felt a bit of a rip in her chest, and groaned a softly, but brushed it aside. Damned wound needed to stay closed.
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 am

Garion chuckled as the filly nuzzled him before rubbing her head on his strong chest.

"No, non of that." he scolded, pushing her away from him. "Respect my space and I'll respect yours." he smirked, Baden just nuzzled his top lip against his back.

"I think I picked right, my dear." he said, looking up at Calliah with a smile on his lips.

"Nix will love them,"
Back to top Go down
Calliah

Calliah

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 am

Calliah had turned her body to the side to see what was going on with her wound and spotted that she ripped it open a bit. Not enough to worry about, though she would tend to it later.

As Garion looked back to her, she averted her body and attention back to him. "Well how about we show her? Figure she will be excited to meet the new horses she will have in her life."
Back to top Go down
Garion

Garion

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 am

He grinned and mounted Jack, holding his arm out to Calliah. "I'll come back for the saddle later, I need a new one anyway." he mused, grinning as she took his hand and sat behind him. With the younger horses in one hand, he placed his other hand on Jack's neck and asked him to go back to the cave.

At a steady canter, they covered the ground quickly. Feeling her body against his was driving him absolutely bloody nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Surprise   Nice Surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Surprise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Arnor :: Bree-
Jump to: